Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone has bought any of the angel eye headlights off ebay with HID's in them. I want something that is pretty much PnP and can be HID. If you could include links also that would be great.

Cody

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
We sell the projectors with HIDS installed and headlight harness with halos and LEDs pre-wired. I believe we are the only seller to do this. PM us if interested!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We sell the projectors with HIDS installed and headlight harness with halos and LEDs pre-wired. I believe we are the only seller to do this. PM us if interested!
Dont have 10 posts yet so I cant PM you. Can you give me some info on them? Looking for smoked with 10K HID's. PnP.

Cody

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Where did you buy yours?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
got both sets from K2Motor, good shape and held up great. 1st gens I got required splicing and the 2nd gens were p&p. I eventually put hids in them from DDMtuning.com and they worked great till I decided to sell the lights.

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Why would you even drive with em on during the day? Lol o.0 the light you have from the sun no point in wasting the energy with the lights now i can see if it was cloudy n rainy but other then that why? Lol i mean mine are bright in the daytime but that's when i just turn the car on n turn them off if i can see the road..

·
Registered
583 Posts
Why would you even drive with em on during the day? Lol o.0 the light you have from the sun no point in wasting the energy with the lights now i can see if it was cloudy n rainy but other then that why? Lol i mean mine are bright in the daytime but that's when i just turn the car on n turn them off if i can see the road..
x_X What are you talking about :/ ?.....The Halos and 3 lil LEDS are connected to the Daytime running lights, the actual HID HEADLIGHTs turn on automatically when is dark .....I think you are mistaking on what am I referring to...

This are my lights ANY day, just the LEDs and the Halo CCFL goes on during daytime

when it gets dark than the HIDs turn on

And THIS IS the difference between Regular and CCFL Halos

·
Registered
583 Posts
Looooool the main reason of adding all this crap to our cars is for the looks ....if it was only important to have the light we would stick to the OEM headlights ..... Why does BMW has Halo Dayruning lights?....why does Mercedes have LED Dayruning Lights on the bumper?...WHY DOES Audi have the amazing CCFL dayruning lines on their headlights ?....IS ALL LOOKS :p....I don't "waste" any energy by the way lol ....

Back to the point now you seem the difference between Regular halo and CCFL halos?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.