Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the tails I just got. They're not truly tinted but just a deep red (exactly the shade I wanted BTW), there is a tinted version available but I never saw those during the day. I wanted these because they light up in a ring instead of the solid light like stock. The only thing I don't like is the completely clear reverse lights.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I like those - and I agree with you on the reverse lights, you should tint those a little. Are those LED's or regular bulb lights? After night shading my tails, I am starting to look into a LED conversion to make the brake lights a little brighter.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone!

Nice man! how much did they run you?
Thanks $100. Too much but whatever.
i like that shade of tint. you should color match ur bowtie better.
I was really happy to see the shade. My bowtie is matched perfect in person, might be the light or something.

I'm liking it. Got the seller's username for this?
just search "cobalt tails" in ebay and they are like the only ones to pop up, there's also an LED version of them.

stock halogen lights are brighter than leds
true. You cant even see my reverse lights during the day. However at night they're bright as Fack. lol I might try to get something better from superbrightleds.com

·
Registered
318 Posts
I saw somebody paint their tails with MetalCast paint once. It tinted his reverse lights, but they still lit up white. I'll bet some red MetalCast on those would do the trick and look great.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
i like those. the reverse lights look great. nice find man

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.