Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my front and rear Ebony sport cloth seats. Found some Recaros at a local junk yard. I will post pics after im done with work or you can check out my show off thread. I will sell for 750 obo shipping included to anywhere in the US. I have a buddy that is the shipping cleark at work so I can get decent shipping rates. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
567 Posts
BABY SEAT MOD FTW!!! haha free bump!

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
damn 700? any way you could go lower?
PM me and we can talk. I saw the same set on ebay going for 800 plus shipping, but I will negotiate. What kind of price were you thinking? My goal is to sell these fast so I can pick up my recaros

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Just for reference, I paid $140 for my black seat(excellent condition), you can't expect to get more than $200 for them in all seriousness.

·
Say What again!
6,014 Posts
Just for reference, I paid $140 for my black seat(excellent condition), you can't expect to get more than $200 for them in all seriousness.
Yeah, that's way high...

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ha. If you would read the post this includes shipping too. If I were only to get 200 for the complete set I would have more fun burning them. Check around and see what the complete set go for with shipping if anyone will even ship and then get at me

·
Say What again!
6,014 Posts
Ha. If you would read the post this includes shipping too. If I were only to get 200 for the complete set I would have more fun burning them. Check around and see what the complete set go for with shipping if anyone will even ship and then get at me
We read it. :blink1:

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
ha i was joking to see what you would say seeing your op says 750bob. i cant afford to buy new seats. well i can but i dont wana buy them. buttt im just curious to see how much itd be to ship to me so 12211 is my zip

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha i was joking to see what you would say seeing your op says 750bob. i cant afford to buy new seats. well i can but i dont wana buy them. buttt im just curious to see how much itd be to ship to me so 12211 is my zip
Lol if I were to agree to that offer the total price would have been 430 via roadready freight. I guess I just want too much for these though.

·
Registered
575 Posts
How much are the recaros you found....I saw a set at a junkyard a few months ago and they were in pretty good shape and were 400 for just the fronts

·
Registered
527 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
They wanted 1100 but I talked em down to 800. It's a package deal for the front, rear, and the center consol. Idk if I'm goin for it anymore though. You should check and see if that junk yard still has that set

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.