Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, first car forum ever been on so..this pops the cherry!

Been reading and reading..lots of good info fo sho! Still coming to grips with some of the lingo, but it's kind of part of the mod process itself no?..:)

Summer's good, just wrapping up vacation from some fun n the sun.. pwc fun and tubing and such...can't wait to add a trailer hitch:D think a pwc is in my future..

Anyways hello again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
welcome!

year? 2008 ls
trim?
color?blueish..? specific color I'm not sure..I will verify it when I get home, was purchased off family,,,very good deal:) even though I didn't need a car.
pics? soon, when I get back home I can post some...
Thanks!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
welcome!
Another Canadian member FTW lol

did you say trailer hitch? I hope you won't be towing much with your balt, you'll destroy the transmission pretty quick :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
welcome aboard!
Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

welcome!
Another Canadian member FTW lol

did you say trailer hitch? I hope you won't be towing much with your balt, you'll destroy the transmission pretty quick :(
Edmonton, via B.C haha, I'm in Kelowna atm..driving back home after I press send.

I will be getting a hitch, but not anytime soon. I will haul a pcw only and just on a friday and monday to come back:)..de!finitly not hauling too much.

Thanks man

welcome to the site! you'll catch on to the lingo, and dont be affraid to ask questions.
Will do thanks bud:)

Welcome to the forum..
Thank you sir:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.