Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eibach sport lines vs pro kit

Witch is better and i mean how much difference is the drop, and the ride quality?
I have never had lowering springs but have hurd they make the ride ruffer, is it true and if so how much?
Is this a good brand?
Good quality?
Do you have any pics with the sports lines and pics of the pro kit installed?

Thank you very much for your time and help.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
The pro kit doesn't really even lower the car. It is mostly for handling.. both are great quality springs, but if you are looking to lower. go with sportlines. Yes the ride quality will suffer on bumpy roads but you will love it going around corners.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
The pro kit doesn't really even lower the car. It is mostly for handling.. both are great quality springs, but if you are looking to lower. go with sportlines. Yes the ride quality will suffer on bumpy roads but you will love it going around corners.
ahhh....corners. sooo fun! :bigsmile:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I too have Sportlines and don't think they're bad at all. They are bumpier/harsher than stock of course, but they aren't too harsh.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys.
i just paid my ticket for my tail lights now i just have to pay my ticket for my windows, then i will buy the sportlines next week and get them put on. Did you guys all put them on your self?

·
Registered
720 Posts
I did them myself and had trouble with the top nut for the struts...I figured it out after I was done how it should have been done (to go quicker), but I didn't care, it was done and I did it. I know next time I do it again (when I buy struts/shocks), I'll make sure I put the stockers all back together along with the aftermarket stuff on my car, that way I can just switch out the whole setup if I ever sell it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I got mine installed at a shop :embarrest:. I don't have any tools, and I couldn't wait another 6 months to do it myself (was on leave from Iraq). Cost me $200 to get them installed.

·
Registered
720 Posts
That's not bad, if a shop around here would have said $200, I would have done it that way, but I'm glad I did it myself. I have all the tools I need as my dad was a mechanic years ago for Sears(late 70's) and since he passed away, they all became mine.

I think the cheapest I was quoted was $350-400.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I am on sportlines and I love the way it rides. It does not seem rough to me at all and there is a lot of construction in the area I live. I had mine put on at a shop and they charged me $100, $40 for alignment and $10 to rotate my tires.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
I am on sportlines and I love the way it rides. It does not seem rough to me at all and there is a lot of construction in the area I live. I had mine put on at a shop and they charged me $100, $40 for alignment and $10 to rotate my tires.
i know, from what i heard i thought i was gonna rattle to death! oh well, just made me happier with my springs.:amazed:
lookin good btw!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
well they can't possibly be harsher than the t1rs my friends got on his fit... I definately want to get a set

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.