Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I drive a 08 cobalt ls and i wanna lower it so..

pro-kit or sportlines?

How's the ride quality on each?

An does anyone have pics of each? I'd really like to see how the cobalt sits on each.

·
Registered
298 Posts
There are a lot of pictures of each on this site. Look in the forum under this topic for more threads.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Depends on how low you want to go. sportlines lower quite a bit. but the pro kit is mostly just for handling.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Either way eibach is a very reliable and reputable company with a combination built for performance and look. But like Daman said if you want hadling go for the pro-kit. It will also provide a drop as well but not as aggressive as the sportlines will. Hope this helps and good luck. For future refrence use the search tool before posting a thread like this cause there have already been over 100 threads on this. Thanks

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Im pretty sure they come with a good warranty too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i've already read like every thread on this site but i can't ever seem to find pictures of the pro-kit.

i like the look of sportlines but am definitely worried about the shocks going out and especially worried about scraping everywhere i go

·
Banned
292 Posts
i have been running eibach sportlines for ever 6 months shocks and struts are fine and i can go over medium size speed bumps without scraping its not as low as everyone says yes it is 2 and 2.5 in rear but you still have pretty good ground clearance.

if your going to get the prokit or leaning towards that save your cash and buy the old springs off an ss owner. as its pretty close to the same drop if not the exact same.

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
I just ordered the tenzos i can not wait to drop this 4x4. i will be putting these on as soon as i get them. 20* outside or not.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Alright thanks guys!

Just bought the sportlines and gotta wait for them to get here. Can't wait to drop this monster truck

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.