Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok. So I just got my 2009 Cobalt LT and off the bat the driver side rear window wouldn't roll down. Well today it decided to start working. I have no clue what is going on. On to the next electrical issue that I've found. The passenger side rear lock will not lock/unlock with the key fob. And on top of that, it seems like the windows are struggling to go up after being rolled down. Any one have any remedies for this? Or did I buy another lemon?

Edit: And I have yet to figure out how to work the blue-tooth. The lady can't understand me. Any ideas on that?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Could be the motor, a fuse, or the window switch. Will it operate with any switch? If so, rule out the motor and fuse and address the switch that will not operate the window.

Does the lock work with the switches inside the car? Is it just non-operational with the key fob? If the lock won't operate at all, it is the actuator or the lever/connector being broken. If it is just giving you trouble with the key fob, the problem lies within the ecm. Hope this helps...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.