Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I have firefighter lights on my, all red in the front and amber in the back, I also have strobes in the headlights that I am installing... I am gonna go with blue and red some point, will post video later... if need be lol

·
Registered
169 Posts
i dont dig the license plate deal so much. but the rest is cool.
my lights are on a wig wag for no freakin reason. (wig wag, the device used to make the headlights flash back and forth) I took it out a police car for testing and they just wanted new ones. So i put it into the balt and was like....

wtf am i doing? Bright ass red with the high wing and wig wags... gotta pull them out..lol
but it is awesome watching people get the hell out of your way

·
Registered
450 Posts
i gotta say i dig the strobes but i'd get busted using them on the street. don't mean to hate but i don't quite get the license plate lights seems too christmasy. i wonder if i could get away with the strobes behind my dark headlight covers.

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
lol thats sweet. i couldn't have em. I'd be f***ing with people all the time

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a Mini-Phantom Max Plus light suction cuped to my front windshield. With blue hide-a-ways strobes drilled into my headlights and white ones in the reverse lights.

Lucky for me tho, I get to use them on the street lol. I'm a volunteer EMT and firefighter.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Here is a picture of my lights, I have more on the way to put in the grill and some more lights in the back window...

I get to use them on scene and when driving...

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
I have strobes in fog lights, siren, and strobes in the reverse lights, as well as red led lights in the grill. Trust me people move out of the way.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Ive got a 6 channel WHELEN police issue strobe kit I still have to install. Hopefully in the next month or so I can get it done. Its one bulb for each headlight and one in each tail light and one in ieach reverse light. Each bulb was $76.00.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.