Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I actually don't own a cobalt, my sister does. We are both members of our local volunteer fire dept. She is having me do the install of emergency lighting in her cobalt and I need tech advice from cobalt experts.

The Plan:
dash light, hardwired (mini phantom)
wig-wag headlights
2 tir-3 grill lights
2 tir-3 deck lights

The Questions:
How are the headlights switched? Positive or ground?
Where is the best place to grab the power for all this?

I'm sure I'll have more questions soon...

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
The single Whelen Talon either on the dash or mounted on headliner flush to the windshild, offers a neat, low profile install with exceptional visibility. All those other additional lights and wig-wag headlamps on a POV scream clown car or a wannabe.

GTO 1

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
YES!!! I love this thread. Actually I have a wig-wag setup on my highbeams, STL strobe lights in the corner lights and reverse lights, yellow/white flashing LEDs around, I also have knight rider scanner lights and white underglow. I might be putting on a single flashing LED dash light above my mirror. Also check out my f150 lighting

YouTube - knight rider lights on my cobalt
YouTube - 1997 Ford F150 lights

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
The single Whelen Talon either on the dash or mounted on headliner flush to the windshild, offers a neat, low profile install with exceptional visibility. All those other additional lights and wig-wag headlamps on a POV scream clown car or a wannabe.

GTO 1
There's a little whacker in all of us lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I get all my stuff from needlights.com or used from elightbars.org.

Camo, What switching does your wig-wag module use? pos or ground, i need to find out so i can order my module. Galls Master List online doesnt have the Cobalt listed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.