Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK well i past emissions easy when i got the car but now that i have the car for a while i have extras on it...

Neon under body and inside

CAI

Custom headlights and tail lights and words on my middle brake light and tinted windows

Will i pass emissions or do i have to remove things?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Only thing that will affect emissions is your Cai. Worst case swap it back to stock before the test

·
Registered
660 Posts
idk about md but in pa i passed with my sri set up as long as u dont have any leaks you should be fine. evrey thing else idk about that

·
Registered
660 Posts
Ya but then again when my cars not moving my intake works like a sri but when the car is moving it works like a cai but I don't think that'll make a difference but hay do what you want just my .02 lol

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
I don't think appearance mods will matter

Sent from my EVO

·
Registered
675 Posts
i think youll be ok man, as long as you didnt have any issues with seals or anything youll be fine. the underglow lights are ok as long as you cant see them standing back and your headlights are no big deal unless theyre like blue or something, and the tails are fine as long as they are clearly visible

·
Cobalt Master
2,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im thinking if i should take the bottom neon's off

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

TRUE !....

Cali checks every single item -_- !! Just finding a way to get more money of you :/..... but usually people when it comes to take it to a smog test or $hit like that they put stock and than back to aftermarket LOL....
Most likely what ima do put stock back on then done put my stuff back on

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.