Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
Just the beginning of winter, almost as bad.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
The Myan calander didn't account for leap years so tecnically the end of the world was in like July or something!!

·
Registered
583 Posts
Mayans weren't the only culture that believed on 2012 being the end of the ERA !!....but as it states there is the end if a era, meaning according to the studies that Mayan calendar is for the cycles of the sun (which are 5) and December 2012 is the end of the 5th cycle of the sun, sun will die and re-born...not the earth, on the other hand it also means that if us as humans don't live in armani among each other and the nature...by 2012 the world would be in its worst !!...and that is true lol...than again it never says is the end of th world :p...how many times have we heard on the last about the end of the world and the week long power outage ?....did anyone heard about how the entire world was supposed to back out on 2000? Lol

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Mayans weren't the only culture that believed on 2012 being the end of the ERA !!....but as it states there is the end if a era, meaning according to the studies that Mayan calendar is for the cycles of the sun (which are 5) and December 2012 is the end of the 5th cycle of the sun, sun will die and re-born...not the earth, on the other hand it also means that if us as humans don't live in armani among each other and the nature...by 2012 the world would be in its worst !!...and that is true lol...than again it never says is the end of th world :p...how many times have we heard on the last about the end of the world and the week long power outage ?....did anyone heard about how the entire world was supposed to back out on 2000? Lol

There's only so much room on a piece of rock. :p

·
Gawd of Thunda!
1,336 Posts
Communion wafer !!!! XD that's so silly lmao !!!

But am Christian :/!! Lol!!
Haha I love the disclaimer

DISCLAIMER
The creators of this survival kit absolve themselves of all responsibility for any items that may not function in the event of a real catastrophe.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hahaha wow that makes me feel better. Better buy one I guess :p

Sent from my SPH-D710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
You would stop making your Callender too if you had to make it out of stone!

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
When I worked at dominos many years ago I would always get a bacon cheese burger deep dish and hot wings. Still have a weakness to this day!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.