Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm outside working on my ride and changing some wiring around. Can someone PLEASE tell me which fuses in the ENGINE BAY FUSE BOX will give me accessory power? (ie provide power when the car is on or key is in acc position) THANKS!!!

Need this info ASAP! lol

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't know about under the hood. But for my Halos. i used the Sunroof fuse in the center console.
Ran the wire through the spot on the drivers side with other wires.
Nooonoooo I know where to tap into for the cabin fuse box...that's cake. I need to know which fuses I can tap in the ENGINE BAY fuse box only, which will give me accessory power.

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

Alright I found it. There's a 20A fuse near the front of the fuse box under the hood that says IGN or whatever. It worke great.

And the reason I wanted it to be under the hood is because it's for my 55w HID fog lights. I want them on during the day without my main lights, and want them to turn on automatically. And i'm not sending the wire through the firewall just for that. So basically they will turn on with my car, day or night. Looks SEXXy :D (and now I have DRL's so one less thing cops can give me trouble for)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.