Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale I have another GM block heater and cord. These items are sold separately at dealers for a total of around $140 ish.

**********SOLD**********

Asking $60 shipped to the lower 48

All mounting hardware is included and it works. Extremely easy to install!! Just bolts to the outside of the block.

*NOTE*** This cord has a built in thermostat and will not operate the heater unless the outside temp is 0 ˚ƒ. GM designed it this way so the car won't throw CEL codes with cold starts.

As for fitment I only know for a fact that it fits a 2.2 engine. I'm guessing it fits all models of cobalts but I can't confirm that right now. If needed I can supply installed pics to help. It bolts on just below and to the passenger side of the exhaust manifold. Can be installed from above or below with ease.

Picture of GM part number

I will take PM's in the order i receive them.

Feel free to ask any questions.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Yea I will! Seriously is it just me, or does everyone do a bunch of upgrades and/or maintenance all at once? I mean like I was always looking into getting a new battery, capacitor and doing other maintance upgrades: and I'm doing them all at once bc of something that provoked that:p

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Some of us just aren't happy without having a UPS tracking number to watch ;) But seriously, let me know if you like this. Been considering doing one since I bought the car.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Some of us just aren't happy without having a UPS tracking number to watch ;) But seriously, let me know if you like this. Been considering doing one since I bought the car.
Yea, I think I'll really like it since my car had a hard time starting with just my pan heater. $60 is worth the piece of mind that I'm lessening the stress of my block start up or preventing a future cracked header.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
MN to ND isn't that far for it to travel!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.