Chevy Cobalt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my mom was asking me the other day what i would want for christmas and such, and i got to thinking what car parts i would want, and i seemed to remember someone mentioning they got a engine grounding kit, and i was wondering if anyone had it and if they felt it was worth it, if it really did help, etc. anyone with info, that'd be great. thanks peoples

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was thinking that but i figure if it does gain hp and gas mileage like it says, then it may be worth it. i looked around at parts and i figured out it would prob b more expensive to build my own

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
i don't think it does though, all it does maybe would be a quicker throttle response because it causes the electrical components to work better. PM neverenoughauto and ask them or that07balt, I grounded out my throttle body and it does feel a little better respsonse but that might be from all my mods anyway

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
good idea. thanks

·
Registered
273 Posts
ground wires is in no way a performance mod. all they do is ensure a great ground to vital parts so the electrical system works effectively.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
ok listen the ground kit is just one of those mods u do for the heck of it. i used the same ground kit u have in that link but blue, i have pics in my show off thread.

it really doesnt do much. like i said before in other threads all i really noticed is that the engine doesnt bog down as much when u crank the heat and stuff.

just remember, u have to mod the kit because of our battery bein in the trunk. if u have ?'s just pm me

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
oh so its more of a pain in the ass than anything?

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
what the heck is a engine ground kit??? ground effects for the engine??? lulz?? :weird:

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
oh so its more of a pain in the ass than anything?
yea basically

what the heck is a engine ground kit??? ground effects for the engine??? lulz?? :weird:

Please try to search....it's out there. And no it is not a ground effects kit. Read my show off thread and look at the pics then you will understand a little better. I explained it there also.

/rant

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.