Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got bored one day and decided to do something else with my balt. I ended up painting....what do you think? Also any other ideas? (Going to add more later)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
agreed

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright that sounds like a good idea, thanks. Does anyone know where to get like "fancy" hoses and caps just as a sort of dress up?

·
Registered
298 Posts
pop boys i know has the hoses that wrap around your wires and shit insteead of the ugly black ones

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

pep boys**

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pop boys i know has the hoses that wrap around your wires and shit insteead of the ugly black ones

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

pep boys**
well i have the plastic black wrapping that goes around like the electrical wires...is that what you are talking about?

·
Registered
125 Posts
when to pep boys and spent under 20 bucks for the paint and the blue wire looms... heres what they look like..

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice stickx! I like your original type of design. Oh btw LSlowBalt isnt the plastic cover like a heat shield in a way, in addition to the shield attached under the hood?

·
Registered
680 Posts
Uncover that valve cover...
From what I see in the pic its dead sexy ;) lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you, thank you! I will probably work on it this weekend, post pics later. But first things first, painting interior panels tomorrow. (Red pin stripe)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.