Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got a EOBDII flashing cable from chinavasion.com lol still need tuning software for it cause they only provide a little support program with it i am looking for some black edition tuning soft right now also had a hard time getting it configed on my triple boot Windows 7/Ubuntu10.4/Snow Leopard(well i did fail miserably on leopard) but i got it working in both windows 7 X64 and ubintu 10.4 64X using one of the drivers off microsoft web cable comes with adapter and windows xp drivers and all that nice crap and blah blah blah so anyways its 41$ on the web and should solve all your ecu/pcm tuning needs as soon as i can find some pirated soft for obd2 i will update .......

i know i was supposed to finish my transmission ( i already fixed it yesterday but didnt put back in yet) and i know i was supposed to finish painting my hood put my locking hood pins in and lots of other crap sorry my shoulder still hurts and feels like i just got shot......... fking Fridays :(

·
Levee
3,210 Posts
GL with the find on the software. I doubt there is anything out there. I've been looking for some for a while now and to no conclusion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.