Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
today i had a cd in my stock head unit (base model) and once i re-entered the car i had a err message (error) and the cd was stuck. after trying to remove it by button, nothing happened. Then after shutting it off and coming back after visiting the auto parts store, the cd magically was sitting outside the ejection tray.

Has anyone else had this issue with their hu?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,204 Posts
I get that message every great once in awhile when using CDRs that I burned in it. It usually fixes it's self in no time then I don't get it for a month or so.
THIS. Something happens when it first tries to read it...once you shut the car off I've found it ejects it about 99% of the time...the other 1% I yell at it and it works. So...ya.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,890 Posts
happens to me all the time. when it happens, i press the eject button and stick the new cd i wanna put in about a quarter way in, it frees the old cd and ejects. ghetto but it works for me lol!
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top