Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just gonna see if everyone that is in Wichita and within an hour or less drive might be interested in gettin a small meet some where here.

Also if everyone that is here in the Wichita area could post a pic of their balt, I will try to get one up soon of my balt, that way I can see if I have seen anyone or not...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
im in tulsa and id love to get a meet together
hey that would be awesome, I am in tulsa just about every other weekend. in fact i just got back from there yesterday.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in wichita
Sweet!

I think that it would be great to meet everyone sometime, maybe get a very small meet together. Everyone could bring some friends and kick back and have some fun.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ya whenever we get some nice weather, this snow is horrible I just got back from california from christmas and coming back to this just sucks.....:(

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I think i actually seen a couple of you all around. My brother is Stationed on McConnell and i just drove up to visit him. I will be here till next wed.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

here is my balt (Minus the Chrome Strips)

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ya whenever we get some nice weather, this snow is horrible I just got back from california from christmas and coming back to this just sucks.....:(
Dang its been a while since i last was on here... But yeah, deffinately we should get a meet set up for in a couple of months. In fact i think i have seen you around in your balt, not sure though...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.