Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
wow me likey sorry i think i might have to do that to mine. that looks really really good

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I see you have finally started posting over here! welcome man! looks good! Did you ever paint that red stripe on your wheels?

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha ha not yet. Bought this red pinstripe that's thicker and comes in four sections. I dontnknow what's going on at css. Fuccking servers been out all night

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
People told me they're in the process of trying to delete my threads... I hope it was a joke... :laugh:

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Ha ha not yet. Bought this red pinstripe that's thicker and comes in four sections. I dontnknow what's going on at css. Fuccking servers been out all night
Thats cool. I really hate that site lately.. I only post there when I have a new mod and want some comments or there's nothing else to do..

·
Banned
1,559 Posts
I like that mod but for some reason in photoshop it doesn't look as cool on my balt... or I dunno maybe it's just me.... lol

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Yeah love the look, reminds me of Recaro_cobalts cobalt, he did the same thing then in red where it was painted black it spells chevrolet. That looks damn good. You should search around for that picture, it looks sexy as hell. Not saying your doesnt, definatly did a great job. A+

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think ive seen his balt in css. his looks good but is not the same as mine. he widened the black area.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.