Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i am looking to buy an exhaust system sometime this month. Do you guys know if the Tsudo N-1 will fit on an 08 Sedan? correct me if i'm wrong, i will see some gain if i just install the N-1 but if i want a nice gain, i should upgrade my header, downpipe, and my cat converter?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha its all good, i bet it will sound like sex when you do move it ahahah. thanks bro. im planning to turbo mine sometime next year

·
Wootsauce!
8,593 Posts
haha its all good, i bet it will sound like sex when you do move it ahahah. thanks bro. im planning to turbo mine sometime next year
Then IMO, i wouldn't waste your money on the Tsudo. Wait until you do the build because you will need at least a full exhaust 2.5"-3" depending on the turbo setup.

·
Registered
88 Posts
If theres a potential supercharger build in my future should I also wait until that build is done because a larger exhaust will be needed?

·
hawaii icon
3,089 Posts
Get it! Lol even with the SC it should be good to go, only with the TC do you really need to upgrade your pipes...

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

And you will feel some gains but you're right that you need to do a full exhaust to get any REAL gains. But for the money, the tsudo is worth it. I wish I got one :(

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ahahaahha wow sound like the tsudo is amazing.....well i was drivin around. i might plan to just SC the balt instead of TC dunno what change my mind but i might do that. thanks for the tip guys. i will deff post some vid before and after. maybe a how-to with videos?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.