was thinking of getting the DC Sports cat-back from andysautosport

but i was wondering if anyone had a video or anything to hear the sound

i know magnaflow, or vibrant is prolly better but they are a little out of my

price range atm

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Welcome to the site!

Sorry i don't have a sound clip for you, but I honestly do not like the DC sports exhaust.
I mean its a good exhaust system, but it has a coffee can style muffler. And I personally hate that look. For about the same price you could go with the GMPP sport or touring exhaust. Which is much better IMO

·
Registered
298 Posts
Welcome to the site.
I do not have a sound clip either. I can say everyone who has heard my car, says they like the sound. I am glad I went with the GMPP. But, it is your car! Go with what you like! You can always change things up to get the look and performance you want.

·
Registered
298 Posts
There are several people who were waiting for that exhaust to come in. I'm sure you will get plenty of feedback from them. I believe one of them was KNOX. You can pm him and ask. He has a lot of good information.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are several people who were waiting for that exhaust to come in. I'm sure you will get plenty of feedback from them. I believe one of them was KNOX. You can pm him and ask. He has a lot of good information.
hmm could you pm him for me or tell him to post about the exhaust here

i only have 3 post and im unable to send pms :( and i do not wish to spam

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
theres a thread on here somewheres he and other users posted about the tsudo. click search at the top and type tsudo exhaust
and there u will see the various threads people posted about them

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
i LOVE my gmpp exhaust. its kinda pricey tho. meagan racing also makes a cheap cat back. its really loud tho. just depends on what YOU like. youtube is full of sound clips of cat backs. just search the name of the exhaust your interested in, and cobalt. hope that helps.

·
Registered
298 Posts
The threads/posts are in the forum, under engine mods - Tsuedo exhaust/New exhaust/Got my Ehhaust

There are atleast 4 people in those threads that have installed the Tsuedo.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I've actually been interested in getting the gmpp exhaust as well (since it almost has the same exact design as a borla), but I was wondering for the people who have it, do you have the performance or touring version? Also where's the best place for price to buy it from?

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I've actually been interested in getting the gmpp exhaust as well (since it almost has the same exact design as a borla), but I was wondering for the people who have it, do you have the performance or touring version? Also where's the best place for price to buy it from?
Borla designed the GMPP exhaust

·
Registered
298 Posts
I have the performance version.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I had orderd the TSUDO from everythingauto.com that is a sponser on this site and the Exhaust was on back order for like 3-4 weeks. I decided i didnt want to wait so i bought the Magnaflow muffler and had a shop bend the larger diameter piping for me. And install it.

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
i have the performance model. i found it off of a totaled cobalt locally. but as far as i know crate engine depot has the best price on it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
hey go to www.crate engine depot.com they have a sound clip of gmpp catback exhaust systems touring and the performance .i have the touring not to loud ,but sounds tough.
-----Added 19 Mar 2009 at 09:53:13-----
www.crate engine depot.com has it for a decent price. they also have sound clip for it. got mine from chevy dealership. paid too much

·
Registered
193 Posts
www.crate engine depot.com has it for a decent price. they also have sound clip for it. got mine from chevy dealership. paid too much
-----Added 19 Mar 2009 at 09:58:38-----
crate engine depot.com has it for a decent price.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.