Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I really like how the GMPP exhaust sounds but not the steep price tag that comes with it. So here's my question: Is there another exhaust out there that sounds exactly like it or at least close to it for a reasonable price? Or is there a muffler that will give me the same sound if I get the ebay exhaust that everyone gets? Thanks any help.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Really? I didn't know that. You wouldn't happen to know which muffler they used or one close to it would ya?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Check this out from truebendz, you can get the tubing for about 120, and weld in any resonator and muffler you want. The second link is some of the bolt on exhaust systems they sell... there are systems starting at about $270 completely bolt on using Borla mufflers. Total of $300 shipped. They don't have resonators, but any shop can weld in a resonator for you, if you don't like the sound.

05-10 CHEVY COBALT EXHAUST TUBING KIT

http://www.mandrelexhaustsystems.com/servlet/the-Car-Exhaust-cln-Chevrolet-cln-05-dsh-10-Chevy-Cobalt/Categories

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now I just thought of this, I'm going to pairing this up with ZZP mid-length header/ dp combo with their 200 cell cat. How much is that going to affect the end result sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.