1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
257 Posts
that is raspy as hell....put the cat back on and that muffler is unnecessary....your not doing anything for performance..

Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Every time i record mine...it sounds nothing like the way it should ....i tried it from different angles and from further back. maybe its my camera

·
Registered
39 Posts
i will put up mine once i get the high flow cat on!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Every time i record mine...it sounds nothing like the way it should ....i tried it from different angles and from further back. maybe its my camera
no camera will ever capture the sound of any car unless it's a 12g camera...i think thats how much the camera cost in the movie i am legend when the GT500 was running...they captured the S/C nice in that scene

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I still wanna hear other peoples exhaust sounds!
-----Added 17 Dec 2008 at 01:00:04-----
that is raspy as hell....put the cat back on and that muffler is unnecessary....your not doing anything for performance..

Just my 2 cents
Well keep your two cents in your pocket. I have actually had more people tell me they love the way my exhaust sounds when compared to other cars including a few cobalts that have done exhaust work. I will try to get a new and possibly better sound clip as soon as possible.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Just my 2 cents
Well keep your two cents in your pocket. I have actually had more people tell me they love the way my exhaust sounds when compared to other cars including a few cobalts that have done exhaust work. I will try to get a new and possibly better sound clip as soon as possible.

·
Banned
292 Posts
sounds ricey in my opinion... but could be the camera alot of times this happens.. prolly sounds descent in person... once i get a sunny day here i'll make a video of the tsudo catback.

·
Registered
178 Posts
what i wana hear is someone with dual exhaust... obviously not true dual but split to dual exit... would also be interested in where the y is... going to be getting mine done soon... and if someone doesnt like your exhaust so what as long as you like it... i dont like it but to each there own...

·
Banned
292 Posts
what i wana hear is someone with dual exhaust... obviously not true dual but split to dual exit... would also be interested in where the y is... going to be getting mine done soon... and if someone doesnt like your exhaust so what as long as you like it... i dont like it but to each there own...
there is plenty of room to do the dual exit, it'd look very similar to how the srt-4 has split theirs up just behind the rear end. now how your going to hang the passenger side i have no idea, but post pictures when you get it done.

·
Registered
19 Posts
SS bumper...?

Hey I'm assuming you have an LT or an LS, how did you get the SS custom bumper? I've looked around and all I can find are the huge body kits. I like the simple SS look. I have an LS...

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
anybody have one of the DC cat back? I want to know how loud it is. Sounds like a nice low rumble note to me so far tho, just need the volume.

·
Banned
292 Posts
anybody have one of the DC cat back? I want to know how loud it is. Sounds like a nice low rumble note to me so far tho, just need the volume.
why? dc sports was bought out by another company and hasn't shipped an exhaust for the cobalt since 2007... just so u don't waste your time it was the one i was looking at but i went with the tsudo and its awesome glad i made this decision.

·
Registered
117 Posts
why? dc sports was bought out by another company and hasn't shipped an exhaust for the cobalt since 2007... just so u don't waste your time it was the one i was looking at but i went with the tsudo and its awesome glad i made this decision.
Tsudo is a pretty sweet exhaust system. I got mine off ebay brand new with shipping for $260. I thought that this was going to be a cheap knock off, but it way exceeded my expectations.

After the exhaust warms up, it had a very nice, crisp racy sound to it. Loud enough to draw attention, not loud enough to wake the neighbors, perfect.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Tsudo is a pretty sweet exhaust system. I got mine off ebay brand new with shipping for $260. I thought that this was going to be a cheap knock off, but it way exceeded my expectations.

After the exhaust warms up, it had a very nice, crisp racy sound to it. Loud enough to draw attention, not loud enough to wake the neighbors, perfect.
did you get it from a store or just someone selling one?

edit: nevermind found it. But what about the volume? I dont want to be waking up the neighbors at 2 am, is it loud, or ricey?

·
Registered
178 Posts
i am thinking of doing a y split to dual mufflers and just going with glas packs... had it on my last car and it sounded like a v8 on a v6 so should sound pretty good on the balt with intake and once i get the 2.4 many swap i will be happy

·
Banned
292 Posts
no the tsudo is not to loud and there is no hint of rice in its sound... i'll have to get a video clip as soon as the fricking weather clears up its pissing me off i been trying to get a clip for almost a week now.

anyways you can get it for as cheap as 230 on ebay shipped now... i got mine for 187... it was 230 paypal gave me 10 percent made it 217 then they fubar'd on the shipping a gave me 30 more off it. so i think i got one hell of a deal with the tsudo :) speedelement was the seller.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.