Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
why does white smoke come from my exhaust on certain mornings, cobalt hesitates and also using whole reserve of antifreeze?????????????????????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
so the gmpp is better then the tsudo that every raves about? whats the price difference and who has them in stock?
idk how much "better" it is. i havent had the tsudo. not sure what its made of etc. i just love the sound of the gmpp, compared to the tsudo. and i really dont like the canister muffler on the tsudo! the tsudo is good because of its price. but i got my gmpp slightly used for 200. so i got a hell of a deal. i think gmpartsdirect.com has the gmpp for 5 hundred something. and ced has them for a little more. i could go on and on, if you have any specific questions. ill do my best to help.

·
Registered
618 Posts
so the gmpp is better then the tsudo that every raves about? whats the price difference and who has them in stock?
People will tell you that the same one they have are better....i just got my tsudo and it looks, performs, and sounds great.....and you dont spend 500 for some bent tubes!!!!!! U have to decide if you wanna spend a lot or not but I think the tsudo is a great deal and looks good you only see the tip of the muffler the "can" is tucked away.....

·
Registered
610 Posts
People think it sounds "ricey" but the truth is sounds really deep almost like a magnaflow and ya cant beat the price!!!:laugh:
doesnt it come with a silencer?

·
Registered
37 Posts
if i had 1000000 dollars to spend.. i certainly wouldnt buy a 500 dollar exhaust system lol thats just insane.. i mean yea if i desperatly needed a new one cuz of rot or such yea but 500 is just to much for an exhaust.. pimp out tsudo lol

·
Registered
610 Posts
if i had 1000000 dollars to spend.. i certainly wouldnt buy a 500 dollar exhaust system lol thats just insane.. i mean yea if i desperatly needed a new one cuz of rot or such yea but 500 is just to much for an exhaust.. pimp out tsudo lol
if i had that much money i would buy a new car haha. or i would get the BEST for my car.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.