Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I did the Tsudo. Love it. Not tinny sounding - but that's what I wanted. I think that CobaltTom has the loudest exhaust I've ever heard. LOL! We all knew he was coming! :laugh:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I did the Tsudo. Love it. Not tinny sounding - but that's what I wanted. I think that CobaltTom has the loudest exhaust I've ever heard. LOL! We all knew he was coming! :laugh:
that's cuz you guy's havent heard mine...

honestly the cobalt sound's really really good with just a fart can on it and it doesnt rasp and sound like a honda

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
that's cuz you guy's havent heard mine...

honestly the cobalt sound's really really good with just a fart can on it and it doesnt rasp and sound like a honda
you havnt heard tom's, lol.
but im with you, i think the cobalt has a nice sound compaired to a lot of other sport compacts.

·
Registered
416 Posts
clear image from header to tip, 4-2-1 header, 2.5"catless dp, 3"mandrel bent exhaust w/ magnaflow resonator and straight through style muffler

louder then [email protected][email protected]@@@!!!!! but ohhhhh so nice :)
like scagg says...you havent heard my car :lol:
Lets see....you're around Seattle, if he at least drives to Idaho he might. :toung:

·
Registered
600 Posts
lmao, i live in seattle, and tom lives in auburn, and i still hear his exhaust all the way over here!!?! lol sike

·
Registered
600 Posts
ill make my car exactly like toms, and set up a prank and switch cars.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Its fun as a daily driver, and at freeway or cruising speeds it quiets down alot...but get on it..and here it comes!!!!

and chad...you could switch cars...and we may not know if they sounded and looked the same ;)

an i only drive 3 miles to work and back, i also have a motorcycle and the gf's cobalt, we dont really drive mine just around town unless we have to :lol:
mine is the fun and cruising car :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.