Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I've been reading through the site and the posts and it seems like 90% of people here who have new exhausts are Tsudo exhaust systems and I was wondering why everyone chooses that one, if there's any cheaper ones that offer similar advantages, or if there are any similarly priced ones that offer better advantages.

·
Registered
317 Posts
the reason that most people choose the tsudo, and the reason that i will be going with one is that it has a great price, sounds good, and has good quality being that its made of stainless steel. it also comes with a silencer so that you can make it quiet if you want

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
the reason that most people choose the tsudo, and the reason that i will be going with one is that it has a great price, sounds good, and has good quality being that its made of stainless steel. it also comes with a silencer so that you can make it quiet if you want
x2 and the whole exhaust is full stainless, not just the muffler.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I love my Tsudo. If I wanted to drop about $300+ more I would have gone with another one, but after doing my research, this was the one that I wanted. I have some threads on here that have the interior and exterior sounds/looks/performance/etc if you search for it.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So does anyone use anything but Tsudo around here?
There has to be someone with another opinion, just so I got somethin to compare to?

·
Registered
856 Posts
I have the Tsudo and it's amazing. It's cheap and sounds good. Not ricey at all I think. Magnaflow and gmpp and other companies are like 600 or more and I didn't have that kinda money, so the tsudo it was and I couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheap but good? I like it

·
Registered
856 Posts
Cheap but good? I like it
It is. I like it alot and it was easy to install, except when trying to get the bolts out of the stock exhaust. Mine were pretty rusty. LOL! But other than that good.

JUST MAKE SURE THOUGH, that if you do get this exhaust, get extra hangers(which means extra long bolts too, but I spent like $15 for the hangers and bolts) b/c the tip will be too close to the bumper and will melt the paint.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you feel any noticeable gain?

·
Registered
856 Posts
There seems to be a better response yes b/c of the better airflow. I mean, I'm no supercharged or anything. Haha. (Even though I'd like to be) =) But the sound is nice and I like my acceleration too =)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah my engine is stock so this is guna (hopefully) be my first real mod. Do they ever run sales to get it under $250?

·
Registered
856 Posts
Ummm...I'm not sure. I got mine from neverenoughauto.com and it's 250 shipping and everything. it's the best price I saw. Anywhere else it was 250 +shipping.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah I've never seen cheaper but I work a mediocre job with pay to match so I'm just trying to save some. I'd rather wait if I know a sales coming so idk what to do now

·
Registered
856 Posts
Well, never enough auto is a vendor on this site. Search them and they have a thread or go to their website and see if they're running anything. They're really easy to work with(not saying that you could get a better deal, but I ordered and got my fast, it was great) =)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.