Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Tsudo n-1 seems to be the most common one from all the users.

·
Registered
317 Posts
prolly should be in the engine section, but i would say that most people would recommend tsudo, you have an ss/tc right? not sure if they make one for ss/tc or not, they prolly do tho

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Yeah man saw you had a ss/tc. I would would recommend buying a 3 inch exhaust header and downpipe. I have a ZZP header, Magnaflow Downpipe, with 3" piping all the way back to a Magnaflow muffler. All the piping and components are 3" and custom.

·
Sneezing Daily
1,155 Posts
Thats what i have, I can post up some videos as soon as I get done with work and get some free time in a couple of days.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Yeah man saw you had a ss/tc. I would would recommend buying a 3 inch exhaust header and downpipe. I have a ZZP header, Magnaflow Downpipe, with 3" piping all the way back to a Magnaflow muffler. All the piping and components are 3" and custom.
As far as i know, they do not make an aftermarket turbo manifold yet..

·
Registered
277 Posts
ur all off.

3" all the way out back with a muffler delete.

U wont regret it. it sounds so good.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have an 05 ls (auto), getting a K&N Typhoon. If I wanted to install a turbo in the future would the Tsudo be ok?

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
I have an 05 ls (auto), getting a K&N Typhoon. If I wanted to install a turbo in the future would the Tsudo be ok?
your best bet would be getting an exhaust that is 3". but you wont actually HURT the car with keeping it at 2.5" you just wont make as much power...if what i read is correct.

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
after i get my header/dp combo, i'm probably just gonna swap out all the stock piping with 2.5 inch piping and keeping the muffler that came with my car (its not stock)

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Let me put it this way, 95% of people that have plans of getting a turbo, NEVER do lol. Running N/A with a 3 inch exhaust will KILL your power. If you are truly serious about going turbo, just get a 2.5 to get you by. It will be fine with a turbo as long as you are not pushing too much power.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yea I have heard that 3" with the stock 2.2l kills power and actually ends up making your car run and sound like crap. I got my Tsudo N - 1 Coming in the mail!!!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Anyone know of a place to get the Tsudo(sp?) exhaust itself and not the whole setup, I was wanting to see about getting one and see if its what i am looking for instead of the GMPP exhaust(like it, just wish it was a lil louder)
Tsudo N1 Style Muffler

not recomending em or anything... just typed tsudo muffler into google and it was the first one

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.