Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im thinking about giving my stock headlights some eye lids. i dont want graphic so the light will stop.. i think imma tape off and do one layer of headlight tint.. anyone done this ?? how it look ?

·
Registered
489 Posts
Did Mine with Rust Oleum Tint Spray. Did 5 coats. I plan on either buying the headlights without the orange reflector or halo's in the spring. Here are some Pics for ya

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I love my eyelids some are just to "Lazy Eyed" which I don't care for

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Here is a picture at night for ya!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Good Luck Man! Can't wait to see them!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
imo I'd just tint them like Garrett did. I've been meaning to tint mine for ages lol

·
Registered
489 Posts
I like them...i wonder how it look if you painted the inside of the HL black.
I want to do that sooooo bad! But I want the newer headlights without the orange reflector if I go that route

·
Registered
127 Posts
i did mine a couple of months ago, they looked great for awhile, but now ive got about 176 tiny stone chips in each eyelid and now they dont look so great. overall tho im pretty happy, costs $5 and makes a big difference in the looks of the front end. on a black car it looks nice, but on a car thats any other color it may look weird...

·
Registered
489 Posts
Very Nicely done!!!! Gotta see a head on pic now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.