Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
</title><meta name="description" content="EZ-SIDE SKIRTS BODY KIT ROCKER FOR CHEVROLET AVEO COBALT CAVALIER CAMARO ASTRO in eBay Motors , Parts Accessories , Car Truck Parts , Exterior , Body Kits |eBay"><meta name="keywords" content="EZ-SIDE SKIRTS

I havent seen any pics of a balt with these, but since im just a basic LS with no side skirts or anything special, I figured I'd pick some of these up tonight at the hardware store (theyre nothing more than garage door seals) and see how they look. I need something to hide the LED's running under the sides of the car since theyre visible at certain angles when they flash, so these should do the trick.

Anyone heard of these before or better yet, seen someone with them. They don't look half bad in the pictures, and theyre going to be mostly hidden. If it end up looking bad its only $15 wasted, and maybe I could actually use them as intended afterwards lol.

I'll be using heavy duty 3m double sided tape and screws every foot to secure them.

·
Registered
750 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No painting, just black rubber. Its kind of foamy and feels a bit cheap, but we'll see how it turns out. Its made for stopping drafts after all so I cant complain.

I'll snap pics as I go

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.