Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
yeah how much for them painted and black? and why are you selling? they still working?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there working good i just bought them for spares so i could paint mine and not have any down time i will take 1 week or less to have them painted and sent out i am looking for around 110 shipped obo or will sell as is with no paint for less money

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
y bite your tongue when it feels so good to say yes i'll take those lol i'm getting tons of messages but nobody has money i guess due to the holidays but these will sale the the person who buys them will be extremely happy i'm getting tons of comments

·
Registered
26 Posts
how many pairs do you have?!? i like the black painted, how do you think they would be cuz i just ordered black eyelids and the rest of the car is silver...let me know

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
one pair right now but it looks like i might try to get more alot of interest and it would prob look pretty sweet but i think i might have these sold but not postive yet so if u want these jump now lol

·
Registered
26 Posts
ill keep you informed i dont want to swap til spring, but would be nice to have them here for when im ready...ill let you know thanks

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.