·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Name: Dustin
Contact Information: PM or 412 977 8359
Description of item/items: See Below
Price: See Below

Factory 5 spoke, 16 inch wheels. I bought these with the plan of blasting and painting. They are currently plasti dipped and need attention. The wheels them self are in great shape, you will need new tires.

K-Sport 2.5 inch lowering springs. These springs have less than 10k on them. 1 coil has been cut from the front set as the cobalt has reverse rake with a full 2.5 all the way around. The cuts are right and exact, with a cutting wheel.

I have included a picture of my old Cobalt with both the wheels and springs installed.

Springs: $75.00
Wheels: $100.00
Wheels and Springs together: $150.00

These will be available this Saturday or Sunday and wiil be available for pickup in Sewickely, PA. I will not hold, first person with cash takes it.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
You solds the balt?

·
Get Out The Sawzall
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting ready to, it is currently back to stock, I bought it in April 2010 and it only has 25k on it, I'm making payments for it to sit in the driveway. I bought new tires for it last October and they still have the paint stripe and nubbies on the tires. I'm building my 63 Panel Van and that payment and Full coverage insurance money could come into good use.

---------- Post added at 06:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
That's a pimp ass van! Lol you have a great reason though glws!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.