1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
What the heck would you need that for?

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
you might have better luck trying to find a stock SS exhaust.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
That will not quiet your shit down, trust!! Wish you had seen this a couple months ago when I took mine off. Good luck!

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

To clarify, SS exhaust will not quiet your shit down! I would suggest a scilencer for your muffler, or a turbo style with a scilencer if you have a cannon right now.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yes an SS exhaust will quite the exhaust down. I have an SS exhaust on my car right now. I also have a catless DP. I went from and SS catback to, the Tsudo exhaust on my car, and back to the SS catback. With the tsudo and the catless DP was stupid loud. I used to set off my neighbors car alarm all the time with it. I'm good friends with my neighbor, I did it on purpose. When I swapped back to the SS exhaust, and that was the first thing he noticed. There is a huge difference in the two.

·
Premium Member
2,635 Posts
Well honestly it will only quiet it down depending on what he us running right now, so what are you running now?

Sent from my PG86100

·
Registered
402 Posts
just junked mine. was perfect condition too. damnit..

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have a universal AutoZone muffler on there now. Want a factory one for a factory look again. Trust me it does quiet it down. Pacesetter header, straight pipe all the way to the muffler, no cat or resonator.

·
Registered
5,481 Posts
Maybe you should consider a resinator. If not I would suggest getting a turbo style muffler from your local shop and make sure they add a scilencer. Before I switched from the pacesetter it was very quiet until 3.5k

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Honestly the SS exhaust looks so much better and would be way more quiet without having that huge melon mufflerbof the stock 2.2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Honestly the SS exhaust looks so much better and would be way more quiet without having that huge melon mufflerbof the stock 2.2

Sent from my SPH-L710 using AutoGuide.Com Free App
SS' still have the "huge melon muffler" just like all the other cars do.

I'll probably be hacking mine off here soon so I'll let ya know man.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I have a universal AutoZone muffler on there now. Want a factory one for a factory look again. Trust me it does quiet it down. Pacesetter header, straight pipe all the way to the muffler, no cat or resonator.
Why lol? That thing looks like a humpback whale.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.