Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got back from Mackinaw City, MI. Went up there for sweetest day so I took the opportunity to take some pics with the balt while we were there. Let me know what you think. Posting a couple I like the best here and the album can be accessed below following the link. I plan on taking some more around my home area before all the leaves are gone. Let me know what you think.

Fall 2010 pictures by killazincorp - Photobucket

·
Registered
328 Posts
shinnyyyyy

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
looks good, ridin real low
Yeah the kit hangs a couple inches lower than the SS kit and lowered about 2.5" all around. I have about 3.5" of clearance. For reference, that's less than the height of a pop can lol. Planning on bagging it in the years to come

shinnyyyyy
Hard to believe that car was actually somewhat dirty. I was surprised the pics came out as good as they did.

Looking good bro. Ur car has come a long way. Ur tires are a little too low profile tho. Need to fill that fender gap with a fatter one
That is has. I have some stock pics and its crazy. Hard to believe this is the same car.

I totally agree. The only reason I got those tires is cuz they were cheap and to keep the speedo in check. I have come to realize they are way to small. Especially seeing how I blew a sidewall out of one when I hit a bump on the highway during this trip. That is why there are no pics of the passenger side. Didn't want to show the ugly spare lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.