Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I was skeptical, but the trailer looks good, Ill go see it

JW how are they doing this movies order? The storylines of the movies are the first FaF, then 2F2F, then TFaF, then FaFTD. Hahn says in the fast and furious hes going to tokyo for drifting where he is in tokyo drift. So if youve seen tokyo drift, Dom is in the end, so you know in the last Fast and Furious that they break him from jail. Hahn dies in tokyo drift, and is in this new movie, so does that mean this is after the last Fast and Furious and before Tokyo Drift???

And the new transformers? Awesome trailer too :)

·
Registered
153 Posts
I dont understand why they do that.. by release date the movies came out in this order.

1, 2, 5, 3, 4

:shrug:
The reason they made the movies like this is because, Tokyo Drift was a fluke. It was a complete fail. The car enthusiast community criticized the movie so much that they backtracked and continued from the second FaF and tied it to the fourth film and now the fifth. It like Tokyo Drift neve existed lol. Rice = Fail. Although most of the cars in that movie were famazing lol

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
wrong. the order is 1,2,4,5,3

Movie producers do that to keep the audience guessing, for example look at the Star Wars movies
NoNoNo, I had it right. 3 has to be before 5. Hahn dies in tokyo drift, and he is in Fast Five

---------- Post added at 06:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 AM ----------

I have been talking about this with others, other say this:

Movie Order:
Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast Five
The Fast and The Furious
Tokyo Drift

But then we enter discussion about letty being dead and how she isnt in fast five. But we also talk about how vince is supposed to be in fast five, so maybe vince and letty are in it just not in the trailer? idk...

---------- Post added at 07:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Found an article, Fast Five takes place after Fast and Furious, and before Tokyo Drift. Vince is not mentioned as a returning member of the crew.

Dwayne Johnson Joins Vin Diesel in the 'Fast Five' Trailer - MOVIE TALK on Yahoo! Movies

·
Banned
7,805 Posts
those chargers look bad ass
I like how its bringing the characters from 1 and 2 together. The fast five i'm guessing is:
1. Brain O conner
2. Toretto
3. Mia
4. Tej Parker
5. The Japanese guy I can't remember. As long as it isn't as ricey as the first one we'll be good.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.