·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Supposed to say fav, but my phone auto corrects

·
Super Moderator
11,821 Posts
The price for purchase and for upkeep!!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My fav is the ecotec, excellent power/reliability for such a cheap light car

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like how random people always compliment it or approach me with questions and just want to talk to me because I drive it.
I like how everyone thinks I just slapped SS badges on the car because if it doesn't have that hideous spoiler on the back it couldn't possibly be an SS

·
Registered
218 Posts
Oh there's so many things.. hahaha how could I pick just one?

I love how easy the car is. Easy/cheap to maintain/modify. Easy to drive. How easy and relaxed it FEELS.

Though specifically regarding MY car.. There's a little rumor someone started in my area about "a girl in a maroon SS cobalt thats making 600whp." I show up to a honda meet with my boyfriend one night to meet up with some friends and we hear about it - everyone flocks over to ask questions. I neither confirm nor deny(but its clear they do mean my car) - but you bet the next weekend I showed up on slicks. XD Apparently my car is scary. Probably my favorite thing.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The wide spectrum of aftermarket parts.....you'd think we have a civic! But just a all around great car and if I had to pick my favorite thing it'd have to be my new 3 gauge pillar pod.

·
Registered
675 Posts
i think my favorite part about my cobalt is that its no longer my old explorer :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.