Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
For beer - Dos Equis, Samuel Adams Octoberfest, Rogue Double Dead Guy Ale or a good ole Bud Light.
Alcohol - Kilo Kai spiced rum, and if they don't have it, Captain or Pyrat. I used to love the Jose Cuervo Citron, but they stopped making it. I'll still drink Jose and Coke though. And then Grey Goose with cranberry and Red Bull. Can't go wrong with that. Drink as much as you and not get a hangover FTMFW!! Also, Absinthe. And not the shitty kind. The kind you have have flown here from the Czech Republic and costs over $100 for a bottle! :bigsmile: And then a Jagerbomb or Vegas Bomb always makes the night better.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
beer-an open one. lol, no really though my favorite beers are Shiner Bock and Coor's Orginal
liquor-jack and coke please.

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Jack Jamesons or John Daniels........

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
XX, corona, and heineken, i <3 those beers, sure budweiser too but i HATE natty light....four lokos is a hell of a drink, drink 2 and you are good! when i 1st drank it i woke up with my gf in my friends truck and was like wtf haha reminds me of the "chernobyl" drink from hot tub time machine

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.