Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm pretty much a beer/jack and coke guy, but last night a friend of mine introduced me to Mind Erasers (1 oz vodka1 oz coffee liqueur soda water) and drink them through a straw. The name says it all....they are amazing.

·
Bamble Ramble!!!!
567 Posts
Jägerbomb!
agreed,....BUT here are a few i like;

U-Boat 1oz of vodka and half a glass of orange soda

Only made for the girls---> Pink Panty Dropper 2 shots of absolute citron 2 shots of strawberry pucker 2 shots of triple sec and fill the rest of the glass w/ pink lemonade

and an amaretto sour or whiskey sour are my faves too

·
Premium Member
119 Posts
There was something I made a while back but I forgot what it's called. It had a shot of Patron Silver, shot of Patron Citronge and sweet and sour. Of course, the one I did was like 4 and 4. :bigsmile:

·
Registered
455 Posts
jameson and coke. jagerbombs. or dr. pepper shots.

·
Registered
455 Posts
haha i used to only drink jack and coke. then i went to ireland and they gave me jameson instead and now i love it

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
lol jagerbombs, IRISH COFFEE!! and all those others mentioned are great! I'm irish so i love bailey and coffe mixed drinks. I also really like jack and coke and liquid cocaine shots too. YUMMM!!

·
Registered
241 Posts
3 olives bubble gum vodka. just drink that shit straight or mix it with some soda.

3 olives root beer. just drink it straight.

mini beer shots.

everclear and red bull.

red bull + vodka.

3 olives has some crazy good tasting vodka's for anyone who hasn't tried it yet should go try it

·
Registered
294 Posts
my friend made a drink that we haven't found in any books or bars. he calls it a mexican river.
in a normal size party cup you pour:
about 3 shots of tequilla(depending on how strong you like it)
1/3 cranberry juice
1/3 orange juice(no pulp)
and a few dashes of lime juice to top it off.

this drink is so effing smooth and if made correctly you will not taste the tequilla at all and by the time you finish the second one your f***ed!!! lmao

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.