1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
shiit they didn't have that 2-3 weeks ago when I bought the fe-5 suspension package!!! I bought B&G springs seperately though, so now my suspension setup is pretty much done. And they are indeed reputable, and that setup will make a big difference in your handling. Go for it man you won't regret it. I'm installing my setup next week!

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
I wonder how much drop you'll get with this suspension setup. How lo are pedders anyone know?

And for all you on fe5 (Tc) shocks/struts with lowering springs, how long will the shocks/struts hold out with the lowering springs? I'm assuming quite a bit longer than stock suspension since the fe5 is made to damp lower/firmer springs from the get-go.

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
That's not a specific answer. It'll last longer and ride better than your FE1 stuff. There's no specific time frame.

Just depends on how you drive it.
figured as much. Roads here suck but I avoid all potholes and go slow over speed bumps. Bottom line is I'll be as prudent as possible on these roads, especially once my suspension is on. Thanks anyways for all your help will!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.