Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, so i might sell my car if i can get enough for it. sorry to post some BS, but im curious.... so how much would you pay for my car? ill try to post pics soon or you can look at my albums.
2006 ls coupe
53000 miles, 2 door coupe, 5 speed, all ls trim plus:
18" drag wheels with new tires (90%tred)
eibach sportlines
power doors
trunck pop
alarm
12" rockford sub with amp and kenwood deck with mp3 hookup
this car is very well kept, only synthetic oil since ive had it, paint is awesome, some small scratches on bumpers under sides but thats it. interior is greart no spills or stains, never smoked in.
its really an awesome caR, just need more hp. pm me with any questions
thanks a lot!

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'd say around $4500.....

·
Registered
547 Posts
Thats sounds about right, our LS's are worth that much. Thats the reason why I don't plan on selling mine. When I am finished paying it off I will get another car something boosted, WRX STi, Cobalt SS/TC, EVO whatever I can find a good deal on.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I was just telling my girlfriend today that I probably wont trade my car in as they will never (obviously) give me anywhere close to what i have stuck into the car.... because they claim, it doesent have much resale value. But i love how when they get it in there lot, they make shure to tell everyone oh the previous owner spent alot on upgrades to this car it has this and this and this..... bastards! haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.