Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
NOT FOR SALE ANYMORE!!!!
im seeing if any one would want to buy these. im asking 250 + shipping there full leather. the reson im selling is im wanting to buy my friends SRT-4 sseats and custom fit them. i think these will bolt up in the cobalt na but not for sure, so let me now. i have about 33k on my car. thanks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not really. i've sat in the recaors and they hug u alot more then these do. it's just hard to find some one that wants to sell those seats. so thats why im going with those SRT4 seats.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I might be interested...

·
Registered
869 Posts
Get outta heer?! No effin way!?

Yes I knew that, but they look like low quality leather to me.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
They're factory seats, it's factory leather. Why would you comment on his for sale thread if you had nothing constructive to say?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Get outta heer?! No effin way!?

Yes I knew that, but they look like low quality leather to me.
lol your right!!!!!i got them from all a dollar!!!?!?!?!?:sad2:
lol thanks willbeck....OBZ has seen these seat up and close and thought they were nice.....bump for the all a dollar seats

·
Registered
869 Posts
They're factory seats, it's factory leather. Why would you comment on his for sale thread if you had nothing constructive to say?
Well I originally asked because I have a friend who owns an 06 Ion and would be very interested in them. I just thought they showed an abnormal amount of wear for 33k. However, when somebody begins to act condescending I generally don't take it too kindly.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.