Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently bought a bodykit, and would like to sell my stock SS/NA bumpers and skirts. The bottoms are a smidge scuffed up, but they are fine other than that. I will be removing them as soon as I get my car to the shop to get the new kit mounted, painted, etc... Just thought I'd see if anyone might be interested. I will have the box mine came in, but shipping would be expensive. I could do it if you paid for it though. Or, you could probably travel to pick it up for a bit cheaper. If don't have a truck, or I'd meet someone. If interested, shoot me an offer. Anything will be considered... I had someone recently offer $300 plus picking it up, and that was fine with me. He just decided to go a different direction with his vehicle. So, let me know.

**Remember, this is an SS/NA kit, and does not have the lips!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'll go 300 if you'd be willing to ship to canada, my address is

728 Queen St.
Kincardine, Ontario, Canada
N2Z 1Z8

I know it'll be expensive, but i'm will to pay. Thanks

·
Registered
611 Posts
if it was already black i'd get it...

·
Registered
867 Posts
anyone know what the shipping would run for something like this? I wanted to do the SS kit (not necessarily yet, but it was on my plan)...so this is cool, and already the right color :)
shipping would probably be about 1-200, unless you were gonna drive out to him to pick it up, sorry but i think itd be cheaper to buy from the dealer,

id like that kit but too far :(

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK, I dunno if it's something that UPS ships, since the company shipped me the aftermarket kit through ConWay. Also, I currently have an SS/TC grill in the bumper with a cutout for a hideaway front license plate, and the stock plate holder holes are plugged. I can include them both for a bit extra. I'm still planning on keeping a hideaway, but I can pick another one up if need be. Also, remember this is the SS/NA kit, so it doesn't have the lips on it. I was hoping for some more than $300, but if that's all you can do, I suppose that's alright. :)

Shipping to you LT07 is $351.08 (US). And, I have no idea about border charges, etc... Is your car yellow? Because you'll have to figure paint in, and I don't want you to get ripped off man with all this cost.

Shipping to you StickX is $248.04.

·
Registered
403 Posts
has this sold yet? if not i would be very interested as my car is yellow and i want the ss kit. i would just need to know how much shipping to 3805 windgate east Oklahoma city, OK 73179 would be. if not to expensive i would need to save up for a little bit but definitely would look into getting it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
My bf has a yellow LT with the SS spoiler on the back. Let me talk to him about buying the kit from you. Im sure he would want it!! We are in florida...shipping

·
Registered
15 Posts
IM the BF!Yo man ill buy it NOW $300 plus whatever shipping cost I live in Orlando, FL
Let me know what the shipping would be,maybe you could work with me on shipping it is a little scratched..MAYBE $200 for shipping really REALLY NEED THIS
SOLD!!

·
Cornier Than Ethanol
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
There's pics in my garage. And yes, this did blow up!

To all of you interested, I will get shipping quotes. Last I checked, somewhere in FL was like $250 or something.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.