Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently i lost my job, i worked at a beer distributor, nd they went out of buisness=\. So ive been looking for a new job, my friend was able to get me 2 applications for 2 jobs he heard about so i sent them out a couple days ago. Hoping to hear back from them. One is a janitor job starting at 18 an hour and the other is a warehouse job for a auto parts compant at 17 an hour.

Then yesterday i got a phone call from the owner of a beer distibutor that we used to deal with, he said hes looking for people and he wants to hire me. I told him i sent out 2 applications and im waiting to hear back, so he told me, just come down whenever and i have a job! =0 that made me feel good. So not even 5 minutes later i get a call from my old boss, he tells me he talked to the guy thats buying the beer distribtuor that went out of buisness and he wants to hire me back there. so i told my boss to give him my number.

Now right now im feeling good i just had 2 jobs call ME, asking me to work for them. But the best part happened later on in the day.... I get a phone call from a number i dont reconginize, it turns out to be my first boss from 4 years ago( he owned the beer distributor i worked at then sold it to my new bosses) He told me he heard what happened to my job and was wondering if i would be interested in a job at BUDWEISER! i told him **** yeah i would be. So he called a good friend of his who works at budweiser and now i have an interview today!!

Things are looking good haha, its a good feeling, i feel like im in high demand right now lmao. So i gotta go iron my shirt and pants and going to go meet some guy and maybe ill be a budweiser employee soon!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you all for the goodluck wishes. It went pretty good over there, but he told me they start with 12-13 an hour opposed to the 18 id be making at the other jobs.... =\. but hey any job will do right about now.

·
Registered
931 Posts
congrads man.. glad to hear it worked out... i hate to see neone off there feet and beat down

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.