Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering how many fellow balters are around the Ft. Lewis, Tacoma area and if any would be interested in getting together and swapping mod ideas, cruising, or just hanging out and meeting new people. i just got back from Iraq and im looking to meet new people AWAY from the people in my company... lol let me know if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well ty for your support, i just want some people around here i can hang with and all have the same interests about their cars. not to mention some good ole cruisin time. I NEED CRUISIN TIME WITH OTHERS!!! NOT JUST ALONE!!! hahahaha it gets boring cruisin around alone sometimes...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Unfortunatly us from the northwestern states are fairly rare on this site. Im from AK and have yet to see another person from ak on here, but theres tons of balts up here

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i have noticed that... i guess its a good thing that i will soon be going back to my home state!!! lol soon ill be changing stations and heading to Ft Hood TX. so anyone around that area want to run when i get there i will let you know when i do. by the time i get there i should be WELL on my way to having things close to the way i want them... atleast cosmetic work....... lol

·
Registered
441 Posts
im from the midwest but i still wanted to say thank you for all that u have done for everyone on YC and myself. im glad ur back home and had a safe tour of duty.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Unfortunatly us from the northwestern states are fairly rare on this site. Im from AK and have yet to see another person from ak on here, but theres tons of balts up here
Yeah, same here in oregon. All the threads in the oregon sub forum are so old they got auto locked lol.

I would be willing to drive up to JBLM area if it was for a big cobalt meet, but otherwise it is to far for me.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Totally understand that one. i have a 4 day weekend this weekend and dont have anything to do until tuesday so i have to find something to do... apparently therer are GM meets on friday and saturday nights in Tacoma, im going to go check one out tonight and ill let you know how they are and if they would even be worth the drive all the way from oregon...

·
Premium Member
787 Posts
Thats were alot of ****s are too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.