Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmso I want fender stripes.. I have the black grantie my main car colors are black,red,white. So what do you guys think. White or red fender stripes?

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
white

·
Registered
127 Posts
White for sure... just my e-pinion.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
blue and red? lol my cars black grantie metallic =)
but hmmmm i guess ill go with white since everyone thinks that would be the best

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
White

·
Registered
144 Posts
I've got a black car myself and i'm going to do either red or flat black, just gotta talk to Dallas and see how much and when he can get them done for me

·
Registered
298 Posts
I've got a black car myself and i'm going to do either red or flat black, just gotta talk to Dallas and see how much and when he can get them done for me
dont do that dude i did mine myself its so easy. just get the surface of ur car wet with themput on the vinyl. while its wet u can move it around. take a hair to it and its done. make sure to smooth it out from the air bubbles

·
Registered
144 Posts
Yeah I think I will, i'm just not sure what colour I want, I think the flat black would be nice, but, I don't think they'd show up enough, a dark red might be my preference.... I don't know....

·
Say What again!
6,037 Posts
Yeah I think I will, i'm just not sure what colour I want, I think the flat black would be nice, but, I don't think they'd show up enough, a dark red might be my preference.... I don't know....
They show up, trust me.

·
Premium Member
1,044 Posts
noooooooooooo leave it on the vettes......and even then.....dont lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.