Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a few new pictures of my cobalt. This is just two little projects that I did this past month. The rims are Enkei performance WDM 16" wrapped in Goodyear Eagles. Not the best tire, but my funds weren't wide open at the time. The cobalt badge on the 3rd tail light I just finished the other day. Let me know what you guys think of my baby!

·
Banned
384 Posts
you need bigger rims and a drop. those rims in 17s would look sick.

ps. loose the mudflaps haha

·
Registered
446 Posts
They fit really well with the car and they look great, but I agree with P1mpsy0r1c3 you could put those in 17's or 18's.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yeah the mudflaps are definitely next to go. Just have to figure out how to get the darn things off. As for the rim size, I'm not huge on big rims and yeah 17's would have looked great, but they were also like $75 more. And unfortunately for me, my budget is not comparable to bill gates. But I was happy with 16's. And also, SSC springs are on my up and coming to do list.

·
Registered
446 Posts
What ever makes you happy and you feel looks best, and its funny you bring up the mud flaps too, because I've been trying to figure out how to get mine off too. XD

·
Banned
384 Posts
springs will definately make it look badass

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Just screaming for a drop and tint

·
Banned
384 Posts
^^his windows are down?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I know but the titn on them is still really light... look at the second piece of the rear windows of the doors you can see how light it is

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah i was considering a tint. It's going to run me about 180 bucks. And yeah the windows were down. currently however, I'm working on painting the bowties black. Got all the stuff, just have to sit down and paint them tomorrow. But i have everything ready to go. I'll post pics when it's done.

·
Banned
384 Posts
god i didnt even recognize that lol.

definately need to redo the 3rd brake light. get a ruler and evenly space =)

·
Registered
869 Posts
I've never seen them in person, but the mudflaps should just mount on by a few clips somewhere around the top. And you can use blue masking tape to help you with a straight line on that brake light cover.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
REdCobaltDude... i like your sig man looks real good

·
Registered
26 Posts
Like the rims

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.