Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok finally got a chance to get the header put on,its a pacesetter header,and it works nice.I will post some videos up later.
Yes there is a piece sticking out but we ran out of washers lol,so we did it the hillbilly mechanic way of making sure it all tightens up real well.Nothing fell apart,so I am good to go.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep it is armor coated they say,which will prevent rust.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah man its worth it,my brother couldn't get the top part of the downpipe connecting to the header so,I have to go a muffler shop that has a lift and have them finish the upper part of the downpipe.then it will be completely shut for welding,but I notice since its very close to being completely sealed,I gained quite a bit of hp and notice my car moves a hell of alot smoother,but its also really loud at the moment lol.After it is sealed completely it will have a better tone to it.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
yeah man its worth it,my brother couldn't get the top part of the downpipe connecting to the header so,I have to go a muffler shop that has a lift and have them finish the upper part of the downpipe.then it will be completely shut for welding,but I notice since its very close to being completely sealed,I gained quite a bit of hp and notice my car moves a hell of alot smoother,but its also really loud at the moment lol.After it is sealed completely it will have a better tone to it.
Thats because your not running a cat..

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well besides that part,it still needs to be seal from the top actually,and it will tone it down a little bit more.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Looks good man.... SAI FTL !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.