I will post more pics tonight.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Damn dude.... that thing sits reeeeeaaaallllll nice... Beautiful setup

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I am loving the way that car sits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

skoryboss added 8 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just ordered the factory lights in black, and the factory smoked tails. By factory I mean factory looking. I am just finishing my shop. To busy to paint them myself.

To anyone thats interested.
I am opening a metal fab and welding shop in Holt, MI. We will be building custom control arms, roll cages, tube chassis, back-halfs on trucks, air ride installs by Easy Street. Carbon fiber panels, fiberglass enclosures, and more. The kit on the car is from airliftcompany.com I am a local dealer and installer of there products. If there is any interest in a group buy, just shout.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
That is low!

Next picture don't get the reflection of the roof and house on the front end.....I had to look twice because I thought you had damaged the front end...LOL!

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
So your car is slammed on an air ride suspension ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes it is set up on air ride. I have a 9-way adjustable front strut and a 6-way adjustable rear shock. This is the 5th bagged sport compact I've owned. They ride comfy and still get down to business when needed. Run some nice swaybars and its just like having anyother set-up. Its just fun and infinetly adjustable. To a sense I wouldn't say drive as low or as high as you can. Just be sensible. If that can even happen anymore after messing with peoples minds at the light. None the less I just like having fun with toys.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Damn that is beautiful the way that car sits.....please do let us know how cheap you can get us that for

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will get guys a get you a price on Monday. I am actually taking a weekend off. Thanks for all the compliments. And there will be some custom parts coming from my shop in the weeks to come. I have some special CNC machinerey that is expected to be here in a few weeks.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
I really like the way the wheels almost tuck under the fenderwell. That car sits like perfect. All wheel gap is eliminated. That would Definitally be my ideal drop

·
Registered
869 Posts
Air rides are by far the best kind of suspension for just about any competition, just never thought I would see one on a Cobalt. Nice

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Have a ball park price yet ?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
This is the kit with the retail price. If you guys are interested in a group buy, of 10 kits.
I can do them shipped for $2200.00. I can still work out something on single kits. So email me at: [email protected]

I am also starting our website on myspace. It is MySpace.com - Death Roll Customs - 27 - Male - HOLT, Michigan - www.myspace.com/deathrollcustoms
Keep checking in, I will be posting pics soon...

Air Suspension Combo Kit for
03-Current Saturn ION,
05-08 Chevy Cobalt,
05-08 Chevy HHR

Your Cost $2,656.41

Lower your Cobalt, ION, or HHR, improve your handling, and get control over your suspension. The most versatile choice for suspension on today's market. Go from the strip to the street to the show floor with the simple push of a button. Our air struts kits are designed to give you maximum performance with our 9-way adjustable dampening system previously only found on high end coilovers. Want to adjust your spring rate as well? No coilover will ever offer this option! Adjust your spring rate with the flip of a switch. When style matters just as much as performance, our air struts won't let you down. Wheel gap never helped anyone win a car show! Tuck those rims up where they're supposed to be. This kit will set you on the ground, let you clear speed bumps, and get in and out of driveways without scraping your ride. Not to mention the remarkably smooth ride that air provides. Be one of the first to own a bagged Cobalt, HHR, or ION with the incredible new product. Upgrade to our Auto Pilot Digital control system for uncompromised digital control.

Kit Includes:

- 2 Front 9-way dampening Air Struts
- 2 Rear EasyStreet by Air Lift Sleeve bags
- All mounting hardware
- 8 of our 3/8" exclusive chrome 300 PSI Valves
- Viair 380C Chrome Compressor
- 5 Gallon D.O.T. Approved Air Tank with 8 1/2" Ports
- 2 200 PSI Dual Needle Gauges with Chrome Bezels
- 40' of 1/2" D.O.T. Approved Air Line
- Nickel plated D.O.T. push to connect fittings
- 145-175 PSI Pressure Switch
- 4 Switches
- 50' of 1/4" D.O.T. Approved Air Line for your Gauges
- 90' of 16 Gauge Wire for Proper Valve Connections
- Detailed Installation Manual
- Toll Free Technical Support
- 1 Year Warranty against Manufacture Defects

We guarantee you won't find a more complete system for your ride!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.