Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like It Says. Went up to Watertown Yesterday To meet up with its just me (Heather) & COLER59 (Rick) and on the Way heather told me she saw a cruze so we figured we would go check it out and we took some pics with our Balts and the Cruze.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Interior is nice as hell, except couldn't get a great pic cause they locked the door, it reminds me of a cross between a Aveo & Malibu

·
I cut stuff
6,238 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
The auto is only available in the LTs and above. Manual is only available in base. And the answer to your question is the yuppys who are buying the vehicles. Same reason why you can only get a manual behind a diesel engine in the 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks and why the human powered windows and seats are slowly disappearing.

·
Registered
143 Posts
The auto is only available in the LTs and above. Manual is only available in base. And the answer to your question is the yuppys who are buying the vehicles. Same reason why you can only get a manual behind a diesel engine in the 3/4 ton and 1 ton trucks and why the human powered windows and seats are slowly disappearing.
Doing things manually make them last longer, most of the time.

Though some of the exotic car's Autos are better than the manuals.

Like the Auto in the Genesis coupe gets better gas mileage than the Manual.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.