Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i drove an hour away to get this thing i love it only paid $100 for it too aha dont mind the red im getting it painted soon i just wanna rock it while i can lol and also when i shut my trunk it vibrates bad is this normal i plan on putting double sided tape around the base to seal it will this help with the vibrations?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah i just wanted to see how it looked im hopefully gonna get it painted next week sometime

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im working on getting rims and lowering it but who knows kinda saving for a bike right now so not much going on to the car

·
Registered
575 Posts
yea the vibration is somewhat normal..also at highway speeds over time the spoiler blade will cause enough vibration that the bases start to rub the paint off the trunk

·
Premium Member
3,783 Posts
Look better when painted thats for sure, my blade vibrates when it closes if I dont hold it as I shut my trunk(I always close my trunk easy like and hold the blade, not a just slam the trunk or hood closed kind of person). And yea, you well notice it kinda "bounces" while driving from the air.

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
not feeling ss spoiler on base models
i saw one around my area and i didnt like it

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got the full SS body kit and im gonna lower it this winter next summer it will look awesome

·
Registered
455 Posts
awesome. i've always loved the high rise no matter what the model. just the paint and you're good to go. although as far as the color goes blue and red isn't the worse combo i've seen. kinda looks like a mario or superman car haha

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha thats what the guys at work said i ended up painting it flat black for now it looks alot better made me decide to do a black and blue theme for my car

·
Not justice...Punishment
3,829 Posts
haha thats what the guys at work said i ended up painting it flat black for now it looks alot better made me decide to do a black and blue theme for my car
You gotta pic of it flat back? I know a couple of people have thought about going that direction with their blue balts. I would really like to see that.

·
Say What again!
5,997 Posts
Not a huge fan on the high rise, especially on non SS cars, but if you're happy then that's all that counts.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.