Chevy Cobalt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I put my upper motor mount and front trans mount insert in tonight. Didn't do the back since I didn't have enough light and I wanted to watch the jags vs. pats game! Haha well vibs are not that bad and launches are awesome now. Shifting is pretty sweet too. Highly recommend these mods.

·
Registered
130 Posts
That's pretty sweet man, how much did they cost you

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All together? Roughly 260 bucks with the upper motor mount, front trans mount, and rear trans mount. What a difference tho and I don't even have the rear trans mount on yet.

·
Registered
673 Posts
The vibes will get a lot better too. I think mounts are by far the best mod you can do to a Cobalt. I cut like .2 off my 60ft time, plus the added piece of mind knowing that you don't have to worry about wheel hopping and snapping an axle is priceless.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The vibes will get a lot better too. I think mounts are by far the best mod you can do to a Cobalt. I cut like .2 off my 60ft time, plus the added piece of mind knowing that you don't have to worry about wheel hopping and snapping an axle is priceless.
X2 yeah i read on here before everything crashed about 500 miles in the vibes are better. I like the sound too. Engine sounds smoother although cabin volume is increased. I tried my launch last ite b4 it rained. OMG the difference is amazing. I'm gonna do my rear
mount this weekend. I'm thinking about doing my port and polish next once I purchase my AEM FIC and I think I'm gonna ask for a short throw for my birthday :) my mom already like wtf is that haha

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.